Helping elderly and disabled Georgians find affordable, quality personal care home settings and more.
Georgia Health Services Network provides medical case management and care coordination for our clients that are serviced under the ICWP, CCSP and SOURCE Program here in Georgia. Our agency contracts with Family Model Licensed Personal Care Homes to provide 24/7 in home care for the aged and disabled client. You can visit https://www.carltonseniorliving.com/location/sacramento-enhanced-assisted-living/ to get all the details.
How can Georgia Health Services Network help you or a family member?
- Provide housing for older and disabled adults in licensed assisted living Homes within the community
- Provide Registered Nurses to monitor & supervise clients care in a licensed Personal Care Homes (PCH).
- Help families navigate the Medicare and Medicaid system
- Reduce the need for nursing homes placement by working with licensed PCHs within the community
- Eliminate fragmented services by coordinating medical care with clients Primary Care Physician and Medical Specialists
- Offer aid for hemodialysis, hypertension, dementia care, etc. (check out this interesting link to a hemodialysis center)
Our agency facilitates the Medicaid application process for our clients. Our staff helps the client and their families navigate the Medicare and Medicaid System. Our registered nurses are fully equipped with proper healthcare equipment such as mens scrubs, masks, and the like.
These privately owned PCHs are located throughout the State of Georgia in urban and rural areas. Homes are licensed for a specific number of residents (1-6 persons) and offer private and semi-private rooms in a residential setting which they decorate with their own belongings. There is easy access to all areas of the house including the kitchen, family room and laundry, outdoor gardens, and patios. You can find more info here.
Licensed personal memory care homes are governed by rules and regulations established by the Department of HealthCare Facility Regulations (HFR). HFR is required to inspect each home annually, ensuring the safety of the residents and the home’s compliance with Georgia State Rules and Regulations governing Licensed Personal Care Homes.
Each contracted Personal Care Home is a privately owned facility separate from Georgia Health Services Network.